Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Naked Around the House

I’m curious how many Nudist Friends are able to be naked in and around their house.

The problem that many face of course is that their house is open to the view from the street. As far as I know there is no country where the law says you can be naked inside your own property, regardless if people from outside can see you or not.
 
Backyards.

Nudists with fenced-off backyards often are in luck. They can usually be naked as much as they want and do all kinds of chores there without the bother of clothes. Invite your nudist friends for a day of nude fun! Do arts, crafts, swim, play frisbee, listen to music, and have a cold beverage. Get comfortable with your own nudity by yourself, or with very close Nudist friends.
 
Apartments. 

This is where I come in. I think most nudist friends live in the apartment.

Close the curtains and
 we can be naked as much as I want, and sit outside like that whenever the weather allows.

I’m lucky like that, and you?

The house in the street.


Okay. Nudists who live in such houses have a big disadvantage if they don’t have glass curtains or something like it. You’ll be seen from the street, and if you have a garden you’ll be seen by the neighbors. Do you have a house like this? How do you deal with it? Sharing your ideas with nudist friends on the Nudist Dating Site.

4 comments:

  1. I'm fortunate to live on a small farm with no close neighbors, so I can go nude 24/7/365 unless I have to go to town. I have to keep a watch in case some of the wife's friends from church drop by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. does your wife go nude at home 24 hours a day 7 days a week 365 days a year?

      Delete