Monday, January 16, 2017

We Are Nudists.

Our way of life includes physical, psychological, environmental, social and moral benefits


To be true to ourselves: Real nudists will be nude whenever they can. And seek to incorporate the principles of naturism in all aspects of my life.

Nudism Is For Everyone, Nudism is for anyone and everyone. It is humanity’s oldest and most enduring fashion. For young nudists and Senior Nudists. The skin is beautiful and natural. We were all born in a skin and our bodies are with us for life.


I will never be ashamed of who I am, in part or whole. That means no one can make me feel bad about myself!

And I feel it is wrong to make others ashamed or embarrassed of themselves.

I participate in social nudism to help create a society, based on mutual understanding and acceptance of others. After years of little growth, Naturism is growing again, naturism is not only for senior nudists, especially among young people who find a way herein to express their freedom!


I will protect the environment because we are all connected to it. Together we can make this world a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment