Sunday, June 5, 2016

I hope every nudist is ready for tomorrow!!

After a hard day’s work, I love nothing more than to get a well deserved night’s rest. But what I love even more than that is to wake up with the sun. Refreshed and ready to take on the challenges and puzzles the day shares with me.
 
And to ensure the night’s blessings, I have a simple breakfast of fruit and juice with a spot of tea to pep me up.

Now, every once in awhile, Nudist Friends may join me. Mind, not all are nudists and do wear clothing (even when we share breakfast), but they accept me for who I am, those who won’t, I don’t need to be in my life. Not to say, the discussion hasn’t turned to nudism/naturism, but healthy debate is good for the mind.

So here is my morning blessing to you; Start the day off right, wake up refreshed, eat a simple breakfast, and live life how you want. If you want to meet more nudist friends, the Nudist websites is suit for you.

Stay nude.

1 comment: