Thursday, March 3, 2016

Do Not Shy Away!

When we meet someone on a beach or in our backyard the greeting and interaction should be no different than if we were clothed. It is part of who we are as nudists to be proud of ourselves and how we live. It is our choice to allow others to make us feel ashamed or embarrassed.
 

I recently read that embarrassment was a person’s acknowledgement of breaking an accepted social custom. Nudity is our custom. Why should we be embarrassed?
 

Naked with NUDIST FRIENDS
Have been a naturist since I was 16 , didn’t know what naturism was then , but knew I loved the freedom of not wearing cloths , especially at my local lake where I used to live , remembering that freedom of skinnydipping there ,it felt so right as it still does now and now lucky enough to live next to a naturist Beach. plus numerous other naturist beaches very close by , enjoy the freedom 😊😊😊. And I never feel embarrassed.
 
Next time we meet someone who tries to make us feel bad or embarrassed about our nudity, just smile and wave. There is nothing to be embarrassed about.

No comments:

Post a Comment