Monday, February 29, 2016

Being True - being nudist.

It’s hard to be honest with oneself. There are many things people won’t admit to even though they’ve known, on some level, for years. It might be because whatever “it” is, is counter-culture and they are not okay with it, they have taken a stance against it in the past and don’t want to be labeled a hypocrite, or maybe they’re just stubborn.
 

But denying the truth can be damaging to self and to others.
  

If nudism has taught me anything, it’s not to deny myself the truth about what I’m feeling. Whether it’s that little voice in the back of my head or a gut feeling, I listen and acknowledge. The faster I can, the happier I am (despite some possible bad feelings) and the better I work with others.
 

However, that’s much easier said than done and some people never master it. Having an open mind and a welcoming support group of friends and/or family helps.
 

As a nudist, be true to yourself, no matter what. The most happiness thing for nudists is naked with our NUDIST FRIENDS.

2 comments: