Friday, January 15, 2016

Straighten your attitude to nude women

Nudists don't "expose themselves"  to people who aren' t nudists. I have many friends and family members who are not comfortable with nudity. They do not see me naked - if they come to my home I wear clothes. When I leave my home, I cover myself, because that is what society expects me to do.


So nobody sees me naked except for other nudists on the nudist dating.

If you go to a nudist place you go there understanding you will see naked people. If you do not want to see naked people, don't go there.

Your comments about rape frighten me. If you say a person brings about their own rape because of what they wear (or don' t wear) and that the rapist is not responsible, you are sick.

If someone rapes another person, the rapist is the only one who is responsible. They are the one who decided to commit rape. Their victim is not to blame. Ever.

If you are saying to me that if you saw a woman naked, you would feel you have no choice but to rape her, then you are basically admitting you are a rapist.


You need to get help for this, you need to stay away from women before you hurt someone and you need especially to stay away from me and my nudist friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment