Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Modern Nudist

The Election day is over, do you vote for nudist/naturist.

Technology has helped us live our life nude more than anything else. Everything from hanging out with Nudist Friends, working my job, home life, and more are now a nudist activity. I might not live 100% nude, but I’m sure close.
  
Thanks to the nudist websites. I’m able to connect and hangout with more nudist friends and nudist people who like to be nude while I cut back on those who don’t. It’s nice getting invited to a resort instead of being unfriended for sharing my interests.

Work has been revolutionized by telecommuting. I’m happier, more productive, and work the hours I like. I’ve given presentations, hosted meetings, and worked on projects all while nude.
 
Home life has become more relaxing since I installed a simple camera and intercom system. I rarely sprint for a robe when someone knocks. Now I just let them in or tell them I’m on my way.

Despite all these benefits I’m still confounded by clubs and resorts that prohibit tech. The Internet shows me how to get there, but I can’t take it in. I get the naturist movement and the fear of cameras, but I’d move in if I could have my computer poolside.

I’m still amazed how technology has enhanced my nudist life. Every nudist swap lifestyle on the Nudist Websites. It’s expanded my circle of friends, made work even better, and home life more calm.

And this can happen to you too! Make your life more nude with technology through the nudist websites. You know you want to.

2 comments: