Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Looking Forward

I’m looking forward to living as a full-time naturist. To be at peace with myself and nature. To continue to find harmony and balance with everything around me.

Nudity has also helped me form stronger and more honest friendships with other NudistFriends. I always felt separate from everyone, never really part of the group. Nudism removed those barriers.
 
I know the journey will take a lifetime to achieve. Pursuing it keeps me on track and looking forward to the next opportunity. One day at a time, one piece of clothing at a time.

I’m not passionate about being a naturist because it’ll make me rich, but because it enriches my spirit and quality of life.

I have found friends I can trust and enjoy being around. I feel a greater connection to my family and loved ones. Nudity has pushed me to do what I couldn’t bring myself to do before. I can’t imagine going back to a clothed life.
 
I’m always looking for new opportunities. I stay up to date with what the nudist community is doing and participate when I can. Everyday the need for clothing diminishes.

You can make it your goal too! Make nudity a part of everyday. Get dressed only when you have to and always look for ways to be nude. Believe in yourself. Sharing your lifestyle with other nudist friends on the Nudist Dating Site.

One day I hope to not own any clothing, let alone remember what it feels like to wear them.

That is my goal, my view. What’s yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment