Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Nude beach -- To be a nudist.

Beaches are wonderful and always great for play and exploration, from the tide pools to the dunes. However, there are some places, like those pictured above, that are flat and allow observers to see for miles in all directions.


In a way, it’s a different kind of nudism. With dunes, hills, and even fences and buildings. These barriers give a sense of security or of being hidden, but still allow us our freedom.


For me, it was like I had taken my clothes off for the first time … again. It started with insecurity. I pictured someone with a telescope somehow at the right place and time watching me and I know it reflected in my initial moments.

That feeling quickly passed. I was having too much fun. There was more space than I could fill up with all my energy. No matter how far I ran or high I jumped, I wouldn’t bump into anything, crash through something or collide with anybody. I was overwhelmed by space. Sharing the feeling with my dear Nudist Friends is one of the most happiness things.
  Looking back, I feel we live with too many barriers. Part of nudism is removing those barriers that stand between us and our fellows to form stronger and more human bonds. Which is great.
  But for naturism, being nude isn’t enough. It must extend and connect to nature. To feel a part of something that is actually bigger than ourselves. The implications never really hit me until I was standing in that open field, looking off into the distance and feeling the immensity of nothing. Know more about Nudism and meet more Nudist Friends on the Nudist Dating Site.

1 comment: