Monday, April 11, 2016

Home is where nudism will always be.

I remember the days of anxiously listening for my parents’ car. All those false starts of when I thought I heard a car door slam. Otherwise, I didn’t have a television in my room and the only computer with Internet was far away from my room. And like most young nudists, the only time I could watch the television or surf the website in my skin was while my parents were gone or fast asleep. From the Nudist Dating Site I find many local nudists. Now we are good friends.
 


Nowadays, I don’t have those concerns. I have own house. In fact, its unusual to see me dressed when I’m not about to leave. And I’m sure every nudist/naturist has their own story of home nudism.
 
Nudists don’t “expose themselves” to people who aren’t nudists. I have many friends and family members who are not comfortable with nudity. They do not see me naked, if they come to my home I wear clothes. When I leave my home, I cover myself, because that is what society expects me to do.

So nobody sees me naked except for my Nudist Friends. Sometimes I will hold a Nudist Dating at home. Invite my dear Nudist Friends to my house, we dancing, singing, drinking, etc.

Home is where nudism will always be.

No comments:

Post a Comment